YBL - yes, but later!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Looking to the Future

My grandson and my father-in-law, two of the most influential males in my life! The way they are so absorbed in each other in this photo is priceless.



Journaling: "July 4th, 2006: You spent the afternoon with your great-grandfather. You thought he was great and grand! The feeling was mutual. At 86 years young, he is still a striking man. He fought in World War II and married your great-grandmother shortly thereafter. I love this picture because you both see the future in each other."

Everything from Freedoms Ring kit at ndisb.
Title Font: Vivaldi
Journaling Font: Broadway

3 Comments:

Blogger Shalini said...

I really love the journaling in this. That's a wonderful picture spanning the generations! Great LO too.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Consueel said...

Wow great LO...

*Hugs* C.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Misty Cato said...

Beautifully poignant page. That is an amazing photo. I love your title too. It is so wonderful when love reaches across generations like this. My 2 year old son's great grandparent are coming to visit next week and they hit it off as famously as these two.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home